Sunday 29 January 2012

Documentation

Hand in for my documentation is tomorrow and I've still plenty to do.

Home Made Movies

I made the 25 minute compilation film for Platform back in December.  I've decided, as appendices, to add the interviews of participants, photographer and self, just so's all the important information is in one place.

Scrapbook

I'm making a large scrapbook - hard cover.  It contains contextualizing research, reading, communications, a few photos, references, bibliography, contacts - edited down from my source.  The idea is it acts as a prototype for a 'do-it-yourself' manual for anyone wanting to run a similar project and also as an archive pointer.  I'll try to photograph it before I hand it in, but right now I'd better get on with it.  It'll take me all of today (Sunday) and tomorrow morning to finish it.

Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment